VDolly by Fazura
This variant is currently sold out
Vdolly is formulated for improving women's inner health
5 main ingredients used in VDolly are;
- Shatavari : strengthens reproductive system and treats the womb
- Pueraria Marifica: firms women's asset
- Parameria: tightens vaginal tissue/muscle
- Funegreek: treats period cramps and reduces white discharge, increase milk supply for nursing moms
- Ginger: improves blood circulations
- Treats period cramp and reduces white discharge
- Tightens miss V and improve fertility
- Reduce vagina odour
- Treats irregular periods
- Firms women's asset (bust & hips area)
Female after puberty
Women undergoing birth confinement
Women trying to conceive is recommended too
Recommended to take 1-2 tablets in the morning before breakfast & drink at least 2 litres of water for fast results. There are 30 chewable tablets in each bottle, may last up to a month.
Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Blackcurrant Juice Powder, Blueberry Juice Powder, Honey Powder, Raspberry Juice Powder, Aloevera Extract, Serapat Extract, Pueraria Mirifica Extract, Manjakani Extract, Shatavari Extract, Dates Extract, Ginger Extract, Fenugreek Extract, Moringga Leaf Extract, Probiotic Powder, (Bifldobacterium Longum), sucralose, and probiotic powder (Bifldobacterium Lactic). Contain permitted flavour and colour. Contain stabilizer and anti-caking agent as permitted food conditioner.
- Can I eat during period? No. We don't recommend to consume during period as it may cause blood to flow out more and cause you to feel weaker than usual.
- Is VDolly suitable for male? Absolutely not! VDolly is only for female.
- I had my breakfast already. Can I still consume? Yes.
- Can I eat this at night before sleep? Yes, you may eat 1-2 tablets before sleep.
- When should I start to eat? Right after you end your period.
- Can I mix with other supplements? Not advisable to see full effectiveness.
- Can I eat mix with medication? No.
- I have an illness, can I consume? Please seek your doctor's advice before consuming.